Day 3 Rocket Model building https://sites.google.com/a/moe.edu.sg/rocketbuilding/homework/lesson3
https://sites.google.com/a/moe.edu.sg/rocketbuilding/ thanks to @engrg1
summary of responses
answers these questions:
- Can this rocket reach the ISS?
- but the minimum fuel for a rocket that is 10000kg is __around_8500.0_kg______?
- Using the rocket’s full fuel capacity, what is the maximum payload in kilogran that could reach the ISS?
- roughly the maximum payload is 2500 kg
- convince your fellow engineers and scientists that your computer model is a close reflection of the real world situation with models that shows graphs of height versus time (already in template), velocity versus time, and force versus time etc.