A do it yourself (DIY) video production to spread the news of usefulness of tools for physics education.
soo kok teacher said
I will email to them and ask that they add their comments on the youtube.
I think your video was nicely done. The video and visuals were appropriately timed with the students' speech.
The pleasure is mine and a big thank you for this great EJS as it has helped in their understanding
Simulations download via the dropbox links
- author: timberlake and lookang prototype:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44365627/lookangEJSworkspace/export/ejs_KeplerSystem3rdLaw09.jar
- author: lookang and andrew based on andrew duffy early model https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44365627/lookangEJSworkspace/export/ejs_model_GField_and_Potential_1D_v8wee.jar
- author: lookang and andrew based on andrew duffy early model https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44365627/lookangEJSworkspace/export/ejs_model_GFieldandPotential1Dv7EarthMoon.jar
- author: lookang based on the works of pacohttps://dl.dropbox.com/u/44365627/lookangEJSworkspace/export/ejs_EarthAndSatelite.jar
- worksheets by (lead) YJC: same link of four simulations https://www.dropbox.com/s/53vztw6meupn4r5/GravitationYJC.zip
- scaling IJC: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44365627/eduLabJava2012-2013/Gravity/GravitationIJC2013.zip