To contribute to the reforms on physics educational practices by customising EJSS models usually remixed by lookang, making them
- accessible ( no password nor login required, download and use, heighten chances of adoption of educational resources and practices.
- affordable ( practically free of charge, but you will need to pay for internet and a computer to with EJS software ran and Java Runtime installed)
- adaptable ( all EJSS source are changeable and models can be improved or added upon)
|Browse the collection to view thumbnail images.Double-click on a video to open it in EJS 5.0 and later and EJSS reader app|
|Browse the collection to view thumbnail images.Double-click on a video to open it in EJS5.0 and later and EJSS reader app|
|Browse the collection to view thumbnail images.Double-click on a video to open it in EJS 5.0 and later|
- Wee Loo Kang Lawrence, Educational Technology Division, Ministry of Education, Singapore
- Lee Tat Leong, River Valley High, Educational Technology Division, Ministry of Education, Singapore
- Lye Sze Yee, Educational Technology Division, National Junior College, Singapore
- Kwek Eng Yeow, Victoria Junior College, Singapore
- Yeu Chee Wee Thomas, Meridian Junior College, Singapore
- add your name here by giving your trz files to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who:Loo Kang Lawrence WEE is a senior specialist II at the Ministry of Education (MOE), Education Technology Division (ETD),Singapore. He obtained his B.Eng (Hons) from National University of Singapore, and his Masters in Instructional Design and Technology from National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University.
His current research focuses on designing computer models, also known as simulations and video analysis and modelling for physics education.
He is a member of American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT) and International Research Group on Physics Teaching GIREP and also publishes in Physics Education journal.
His blog http://weelookang.blogspot.sg serves as a gateway to teachers and students to use and remix his simulations with the aim of benefiting all humankind. His contributed simulations are downloadable, creative commons attribution licensed, from Digital Libraries on the NTNU Virtual Physics Laboratory and Open Source Physics (OSP).
His teaching experiences include junior college physics and secondary school science and mathematics.
He was recognized for his research and development of innovative and effective “gravity-physics by inquiry” computer models by winning a Ministry of Education Innergy 2012 Gold Award, Singapore Public Service PS21 Best Ideator 2012 and Ministry of Education Best Innovator Award 2013 . He is also a recipient of numerous SPRING Singapore Excellent Service Award (EXSA), MOE Service Excellence Award (MSEA) and PS21 Distinguished Star Service Award 2014 .
currently, the host is http://iwant2study.org/lookangejss/ is a personal server by @engrg1 Lye Sze Yee. Thanks a million for hosting!