1. Representations on MOE Committees eg. Curriculum Review or Subject Chapter
- Curriculum Review for 2 Committees on H1 and H2 Advanced Level Physics
- Physics Chapter
- Curation Committee for Advanced Level Physics
2. Reviewer of Projects and Papers eg. eduLab IHL project
3. Presentations eg. Invited presentation by CPDD or updates at senior management papers or local conference presentations
- Wee, Loo Kang & Leong Tze Kwang (2014). Performance Task using Video Analysis and Modelling to promote K12 eight practices of science, Groupe International de Recherche sur l'Enseignement de la Physique (GIREP) and the Multimedia in Physics Teaching and Learning (MPTL) Conference, Italy
- Wee, Loo Kang. (2014). Open Educational Resources from Performance Task using Video Analysis and Modeling-Tracker and K12 science education framework. Paper presented at the 8th Joint Meeting of Chinese Physicists Worldwide (OCPA8) Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Wee, Loo Kang & Charles Chew (2014). MOE Professional Forum on Research and Practice 2014 (Poster Presentations), SSTRF-ETD_2012_1 Gravity Physics
- Wee, Loo Kang & Leong Tze Kwang (2014). Open Source Physics Tracker, W6 ICT Committee Professional Development @ Jurong Sec.
- Wee, Loo Kang. (2014). Learning Journey edulabAST Tracker with Toyota USA delegates.
- Wee, Loo Kang. (2014). Open Source Interactive Resources for Physics, Brown Bag - In Time, In Tune Lunch Time Session (Science), MOE Professional Sharing, MOE HQ B3-2.
- (2014) Power-up your lessons with The ICT Connection and our ETD-Led Learning Communities!, National ICT Seminar Kranji Secondary.
- Wee, Loo Kang. (2015). Pending acceptance. Computer Modeling Pedagogy using Tracker, 7th IPSG Sharing session for A-Level Physics educators, Nanyang JC.
4. Publications and Papers eg. i in Practice articles or MOE papers or journal papers
- Wee, Loo Kang, & Ning, Hwee Tiang. (2014). Vernier caliper and micrometer computer models using Easy Java Simulation and its pedagogical design features—ideas for augmenting learning with real instruments. Physics Education, 49(5), 493.
- Lye, Sze Yee, Wee, Loo Kang, Yao Chie Kwek, Suriati Abas, & Tay, Lee Yong. (2014). Design, Customization and Implementation of Energy Simulation with 5E Model in Elementary Classroom. Journal of Educational Technology & Society, 17(3), 121–137.
- Charles Chew & Wee, Loo Kang (2014). Use of Blended Approach in the Learning of Electromagnetic Induction, Science Teachers' Association of Western Australia Journal Pending acceptance Wee, Loo Kang, Lee, Tat Leong, Charles Chew, Darren Wong and Samuel Tan (201X) Understanding resonance graphs: A computer modelling approach using Easy Java Simulations (EJS) and why we use EJS, Physics Education.
- Pending submission Wee, Loo Kang Tan, Kim Kia, Leong, Tze Kwang & Tan, Ching (201X). Using Tracker as a Pedagogical Tool for Understanding Toss Up-Free Fall Motion, Physics Education
- Wee, Loo Kang, Lim Ai Phing & Lye, Sze Yee. (2014). NRF2011-EDU001-EL001 EduLab Project Scaling-Up Reflections on Using Open Source Physics, International Science Education Conference 2014, Singapore
- (2014). Robotics for Learning, I in Practice volume 3, Ministry of Education.
- (2014). Multimedia-Video for Learning, I in Practice volume 3, Ministry of Education.
5. Translational Research Projects eg. Collaborator on Next-Tell Project or eduLab projects as Learning Designers
- Wee, Loo Kang & Charles Chew (2014). Senior Specialist Track Research Fund_ETD_2012_1 Gravity Physics by Inquiry.
- Wee, Loo Kang & Tan, Ching (2014). NRF2013-EDU001-EL017, Becoming scientists through video analysis.
6. Consultation to schools/HQ divisions
- AJC, YJC teacher(s) customization of rolling down a loop Physics Model and ripple tank video analysis respectively
- Professor Radhakrishnamurty Padyala, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru Area, India, for his journal paper on collision
7. Any other relevant info eg. external academic participation
- PS21 Distinguished Service Excellence in Public Service Award 2014
- MOE Contact Teacher's Digest issue Jan 2014 pg 17 Tips on building a learning network online
- Innergy commendation award 2014 for primary school resources