- measure to obtain a reading from a suitable measuring instrument
- Skills Engaging with an event, phenomenon or problem through:
- Collecting and presenting evidence through:
- Observing This is the skill of using our senses to gather information about objects or events. This also includes the use of instruments to extend the range of our senses.
- Using apparatus and equipment This is the skill of knowing the functions and limitations of various apparatus, and developing the ability to select and handle them appropriately for various tasks.
DescriptionPlay with the Mass Scale Model. Test what you've learned by trying the input field.
This Mass Scale Model allows the skills of reading from a circular scale of a typical weighing scale. The three options available allows for student's own testing of the different scales with different decimal places of precision appropriate in each scale's smallest division.