Venue: Yishun JC, conference room
Date: 04 Jan 2016
- Team Members
- Mr. Wee Loo Kang Lawrence, Educational Technology Division, Senior Specialist.
- Mr. Goh Giam Hwee, Yishun Junior College
- Ms. Esther Tay Wei Jing, Yishun Junior College
- Mr. Wong Yih Chong, Yishun Junior College
- Mr. Tan Hao Kai, Yishun Junior College
- Mr. Leong Tze Kwang, Curriculum Planning and Development Division
- Mr. Ong Chee Wah, Innova Junior College
- Ms. Lim Ai Phing, River Valley High
- Mr. Xu Wei Ming, River Valley High
- Mr. Kwek Eng Yeow , Victoria Junior College
- Goal http://edulab.moe.edu.sg/edulab-programmes/existing-projects/nrf2015-edu001-el021
- Form of implementations:
- epub3 or ebooks
- Android 1st choice: Play Book Android Link1 and Link2 (content) and Chrome (simulations)
- Android 2nd choice: Gitden Reader Link1 and Link2 enable Scroll view run everything in Gitden Reader
- iOS 1st Choice: iPad iBook App run everything iOS Link1 and Link2 and use iBook app to open it, iTunes@SG does not accept SG accounts but the links are here anyway Link1 and Link2.
- Any Platform: Web servers Gravity webpages & SHM webpages
- Content: Gravity and SHM
- Schools share their initial implementation plans, ideas for others to benefit from etc.
- YJC - Both Gravity and SHM interventions to all JC1 but mathematical model for talent class, with teachers observing the lessons, survey lead school, to be inserted into epub directly
- IJC - Gravity only
- RVHS - Both Gravity and SHM implemented to all JC1
- VJC -? unknown likely only KEY classes only
- CPDD - sharing at IPSG
- ETD - sharing at IPSG, in favor of more performance gains, such as students more able to use equations to describe g = GM/r^2 for example, or geostationary quality of sentences more accurate etc instead of survey which likely to be 20% disagree, 20% neutral and 60 agree.
- Who else you can influence to spread this practice?
- Funding http://www.nrf.gov.sg/about-nrf/programmes/strategic-research-programmes
- Workshop last week of Oct 2016 with Workshop by Prof Francisco Esquembre and Wolfgang Christian edulab@AST on How to author create these epub3 e-books files